Body Building - Fórum

Posilňovanie, Kulturistika, Fitness, Bojové športy, Silový trojboj - vaše diskusné fórum

Reklama

elitesupps
Desiatky bodybuilding filmov iba u nás online!
životopisné filmy kulturistov | kulturistické dokumenty | tréningové DVD profesionálnych kulturistov | záznamy zo svetových profesionálnych súťaží a veľa iného.
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Od Simona Morley
ÿþYou're lucky that it ever interested rękawiczki fox him. After the idealization phase is over, there's no way to please a psychopath. Heads you lose, tails he wins. But remember that his criticisms are even less true than his initial exaggerated flattery. When all is said and done, the only truth that remains is that the whole relationship was a fraud.For you, this process is excruciatingly personal. It may have cost you your time, your heart, your friends, your family, your self-esteem or your finances. You may have put everything you had and given everything you could to that relationship.

He will invariably treat others in a similar way to how he treated you. Idealize, devalue and discard. Rinse and repeat. This process was, is and will always be only about the psychopath for as long as you stay with him.The best article I have ever read with enitirely plausible explanations for the bond between each person. I am interested to know why someof us rękawiczki bez palców have a blind spot, & seem to attract these relationships when recovering from a broken heart! This disorder runs in my famiily too & I have always felt guitly that we can't trust eachother- even though I have tried everything I could& Would love to hear your views, thankis for your insights!

Ling, I'm sorry rękawiczki damskie to hear you've had this terrible experience. It is very common, however, for psychopaths to string so many women along and to eventually mistreat each one after the initial luring phase. Very few psychopaths find enough use-value for another person to bother to maintain their mask on for them for a very long period of time. The most important thing is: what you do once the mask comes off. Psychopaths fool many but keep few. I'm glad that you left him. It's a test of your own mental health and resilience. ClaudiaWhen you said about they kept few', but the person being kept by him maybe will not have kapelusz look the secureness.

Secondly, disordered personalities who collude and support a psychopath never listen either. Those remain entangled in the toxic bond for life. The only people who listen are those who, like us, have been burned and for whom the psychopath's mask has already started to slip up. In other words, people who already glimpse at the truth. ClaudiaJulian, I agree, trust must be earned. If we give it to everyone a priori, we run into conmen and frauds who will use that trust and regard it as an invitation to exploit us. That's relevant in life, on a blog, anywhere, though of course, the ideal balance is prudence without paranoia.

and i bought a best perfume of Tania Bulhoes brand and went to spa, sauno, arobic, and living happily here, and he was trying to sometimes sending me message like i miss you, kind of bullshit' but i know him already, he just want to make sure i still cant get over from him. but i told myself that i am smart and i have brain, if this is a mistake and i was just being with a monster with human skin.. haha. then i will automatically keep myself away from him. no contact rule !!! i think no otehr way. it's just a mis-judge of person. we must live in a new and good life now. i kapelusz damski pray to god now everyday, and i know through all the disaster, i can do it.

My favourite line from Claudia's article above is: When all is said and done, the only truth that remains is that the whole relationship was a fraud. It really helps to remind yourself that all those wonderful things about him, all those good times that was all completely fake. Especially when he tries to hoover you (suck you back in like a vacuum cleaner). That's a pure manipulation tactic; he wants you to Obrázok recall those fond memories as if they were really true.

Reklama

Reklama

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 0 neregistrovaných

SARMS

Ahojte!chcel by som sa informovať ohľadom SARMS pr[…]

Rastový Hormón

Zdravím... viete mi poradiť ohľadom Somatro[…]

air jordan 1 high og

The shoe features an interesting design, as it is […]

Sale nike air max

545351 Nike Air Footscape Desert Sale nike air ma[…]