Body Building - Fórum

Posilňovanie, Kulturistika, Fitness, Bojové športy, Silový trojboj - vaše diskusné fórum

Reklama

elitesupps
Všetko o účinkoch anabolík na ľudský organizmus, konkrétne druhy anabolických steroidov.
TOTO FÓRUM MÁ VÝHRADNE INFORMATÍVNY A OSVETOVÝ CHARAKTER! V ŽIADNOM PRÍPADE NIKOHO NENAVÁDZAME NA UŽÍVANIE STEROIDOV.
Pravidlá fóra: Anabolické steroidy sú lieky. Anabolické steroidy, anaboliká, steroidy, neužívajte pokiaľ na to nemáte naozaj dobrý dôvod. Anabolické látky neužívajte pokiaľ vám ich nepredpíše lekár. Ich užívaním bez predpisu ohrozujete svoje zdravie a život. Vždy zvažujte, či je zdravie prednejšie ako pár kíl svalovej hmoty navyše! Ktorú po ich vysadení aj tak stratíte. Zdravie vám ale už nikto nevráti!
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Od Quintina Benjamin
New York Knicks rookie Kevin Knox handles the puma fenty slides ball while wearing the "London Calling" edition of the Puma Clyde Court Disrupt during the NBA's annual London game on Jan. 17 at The O2 Arena in London, England. (Photo by Ned Dishman/NBAE via Getty Images)Going back to my childhood, Puma certainly had a stake with people playing ball in parks," said legendary DJ, filmmaker and sneaker savant Bobbito Garcia, 52, who authored the acclaimed 2003 book Where'd You Get Those?

New York City's Sneaker Culture: 1960-1987 . "I came across some archival photos of Rucker Park in '71 and '72 and saw players puma work boots wearing Pumas competitively on the biggest stage of the world outdoors at that point."Frazier catapulted Puma onto the world's biggest basketball stages indoors, wearing Clydes when he and Willis Reed led the New York puma safety shoes Knicks to a championship over Wilt Chamberlain, Jerry West and the Los Angeles Lakers in the 1973 NBA Finals.

The Clyde ultimately emerged as one of the most influential sneakers of all time a shoe that, after being embraced by hip-hop culture, transcended the sport of basketball. It was the epitome of style and embodiment of cool. Everyone, from ballplayers to break dancers, wanted to wear fenty puma slides Puma and Frazier was a huge reason why.I'd been a Frazier fan since I was a little kid," said retired two-time NBA champion Wes Matthews, 59, who endorsed Puma from 1984 to 1986.

English's proficiency caught the attention of Puma, which lured him away from a previous shoe deal with Pony.Puma didn't have to sell me too much," said English, an eight-time All-Star and Hall of Famer. Now 65, he represented the brand from 1983 to 1987, primarily as one of the faces of the Puma Sky II . "The Nuggets back then, we were & very fleet-footed. We pushed rihanna puma the ball up the floor. We ran. So I envisioned my Pumas being the animal that they were getting me up and down the floor.

The same year English began wearing Pumas, the Houston Rockets selected Ralph Sampson with the No. 1 pick in the 1983 NBA draft. The 7-foot-4 Sampson had a history of wearing PRO-Keds in both high school and at the University of Virginia. Yet, as Sampson at the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, which he entered in 2012, PRO-Keds went on a hiatus shortly Obrázok into his first season, halting the production of basketball sneakers.

Reklama

Reklama

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 0 neregistrovaných

Nike Air Max 97 Tilbud

Mange af modellerne blev avlet i de tidlige dage […]

rihanna puma

New York Knicks rookie Kevin Knox handles the pum[…]

adidas retro shoes

ÿþDerrick Rose is ready. After nearly 1[…]

Chcel by som sa spytat ako to je s kvalitou a prav[…]